Complex multi-target moves can be created simply with a visual interface that allows all parts of the move to be edited, and speeds and delays to be modified – either individually or all together. The complete sequence can be repeated multiple (or an infinite number of) times. The user is given clear feedback on the current status of the sequence when it is played back.
- Clear visual editing of the move – no need to comprehend complex spreadsheets.
- Up to 8 targets within a move.
- Each move with individual programmable delay time/accel/speed/decel.
- Up to 10 repeats (or ‘repeat forever’ option).
- Status view shows which move/repeat is currently being executed.